The virtual reality picture is
provided in VRML, Virtual Reality Modeling Language. To install the
viewer, follow suggestions provided by your browser, or get the Cortona
VRML Client from http://www.parallelgraphics.com
When the viewer is installed and you see the picture,
1. Click the "view" arrows below the picture to step through views.
2. Click "study" and "turn" on the left.
3. Now put the mouse cursor on the 3D picture, click the left button,
and move to mouse to rotate the picture.
4. After practicing with "turn," try "pan" and "plan."
5. To return to a familiar view, use the "view" arrows or "restore."